SERDI Information Assurance Services help businesses minimize risk through a sustained security program that protects the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of critical systems and data.
Information security is an ever-present challenge for businesses. Our information assurance experts have helped Federal agencies, State agencies, and commercial clients to secure their enterprise operations while enabling information sharing. Risks can arise from inadequate business processes and procedures, failures in policy and regulatory compliance, audit reports, issues associated with Internet and extranet connectivity, employee misconduct, corporate espionage, and unforeseen business interruptions.
We utilize industry best practices and proven methodologies to deliver security and recovery expertise across an enterprise. We bring real-world experience to customers through audits and government inquiries, disaster recovery experience, and industry-leading technical certifications.
Cyber Security Capabilities:
- Certification and Accreditation
- Penetration Testing
- Continuous Monitoring and Compliance
- Information System Security Planning
- Security Test and Evaluation Analysis
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Security Architecture Evaluations
- Contingency/Disaster Recovery Planning
- Security Life Cycle Development Planning
- Security Awareness and Training
- Forensic Analysis
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
SERDI provides a broad range of systems integration, engineering, information technology, and technical support solutions. Our integrated solutions focus on the entire lifecycle of any project.
SERDI provides complex systems engineering services and critical system-enabling technologies to various Federal and commercial clients. Core competencies include research, development, testing and evaluation, systems development, and other systems engineering disciplines.
SERDI provides requirements analysis, feasibility studies, and system performance analysis. We conduct detailed trade studies and recommend systems improvements.
Systems Engineering Capabilities:
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Air Traffic System Engineering and Design
- Requirements Analysis
- Systems Design Reviews
- System Testing
- Technical Reviews
- Trade and Feasibility Studies
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Human Factors Engineering
- Software Development and Testing
- Engineering Specialty Integration
- Configuration Management
- Test and Evaluation Planning
- Network Architecture Assessments
SERDI Business Services capabilities can assist with the performance, quality, timeliness and efficiency of your organization. Program management and program integration are the keys to success of all projects. Project management is a fundamental management responsibility that is vital to achieving overall project's objectives. Risks must be appropriately mitigated with sufficient controls in place to insure that projects are completed on-time, within budget, and aligned with the business case in order to achieve the mission of the agency.
SERDI's staff has demonstrated ability in all facets of successfully managing and integrating large programs and projects including project planning, execution, staffing, and budget oversight and control
Business Services Capabilities:
- Strategic Business Planning
- OMB 300 Capital Planning
- Earn Value Management
- Business Processes
- Program Management Office Support
- Project Management Plans
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Project Integration
- Risk Management
- Quality Assurance
- Business Modeling and Simulations
- Project Management Frameworks
- Organization Planning/Assessment
- Process Analysis
- Performance Measures and Indicators
- Program Audit and Evaluation
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
SERDI Training and Education Advisers along with our team members have assisted hundreds of thousands of people, helping them achieve their training and education goals, while saving time and money. You'll be amazed at what we can do for you!
Regardless of whether you are the employer or the employee, our TEAM is there to serve you. With support from the SERDI TEAM, we can help reduce the amount spent in tuition dollars while increasing the number of employees furthering their education with the consortium of cost-effective colleges and universities supporting us and the wide array of tuition-free courses employees can access to prepare for college credit-by-examinations. Discounts in tuition rates and other special incentives from participating colleges and universities can bring about even greater savings.
Education and Training Capabilities:
- Credit for Professional Services
- Just-In Time Training
- Affordable Degree Planning
- Tuition Free Courses
- GED Plus Program Support
- Tuition Benefits Outsourcing
Please contact Mr. Tim Scoggins, Executive Vice President - Education and Training for additional information at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enterprise Architecture is a comprehensive framework used to manage and align an organization's Information Technology (IT) assets, people, operations, and projects with its operational characteristics. In other words, the enterprise architecture defines how information and technology will support the business operations and provide benefit for the business. SERDI Enterprise Architecture (EA) Consulting Services can help organizations with the adaptation and implementation of the concept of Services Orientation (SOA), an enterprise architectural style of defining Business and IT in term of services. Where SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) refers to the IT part of this concept, Services Oriented Enterprise (SOE) is referring to the definition of business activities in terms of services that can be directly related to these software services. SERDI can provide you with the tools, platform and services to meet and establish your environment standards. Trust our experts to transition you into the future.
Enterprise Architecture Capabilities:
- Customized EA Consulting Process
- EA Governance
- "As-is" and "To-be" Gap Analysis
- EA Program Management
- EA Tool Selection and Integration
- SOA Strategies
- EA Model Driven Architecture Integration
- Independent Enterprise Architecture Assessment
- EA Requirements Development
- EA Business Case Development
- Develop EA Components Artifacts
- EA Transition Management
- Enterprise Architecture Workshops
- EA Tool and Methodology Training
- Enterprise Architecture - Large Scale Procurements
- Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (TOGAF, DoDAF, Zachman, SABSA, FEAF etc.)